Miglio down duvet. This is perfect for cold weather and cooler bedrooms giving you the warmth and comfort you need. The high white goose down content in this duvet makes it a premium product.
- Extremely light, soft and warm, goose down is a completely natural material renowned for its capacity to retain heat, thus ensuring perfect insulation and superb heat regulation.
- Goose down is a luxurious and exclusive fabric. It is selected from the best European sources. Multiple air pockets offer excellent insulation whilst wicking away excess moisture.
- All our natural fillings are washed, sorted and sterilised. These processes are carried out under the full supervision of our French factories.
- Duvets with feather and down fillings last far longer than synthetic products.
- 90% superior extra white goose down and 10% feather sterilised at 120°, density 280g/m².
- Treated with Proneem® dust mite protection (100% natural active ingredients) for lasting, effective treatment of dust mites which cause respiratory problems.
- Cotton satin, 139 threads/cm².
- Tightly woven cover in natural cotton percale with a satin finish. It is particularly soft and sophisticated.
- Box stitch construction for effective distribution of the filling throughout the duvet and uniform plumpness.
- Edging is rigorously tested to prevent any down escaping, even after machine washing.
- White piped edging.
- Washable at 40°C.