• Marble top
• Black metal structure
• L40 x H40 x P40 cm
Marble is a naturally porous material that is sensitive to heat (risk of cracking).
Care advice :
• Always use only pH-neutral cleaners. Acids, limescale or bleach are prohibited.
• Wipe up any spilled liquid immediately with a white cloth soaked in warm water and wrung out.
• Avoid placing hot objects on the surface, the surface of a table must be protected with coasters and rest-plates.
• To remove the marble, we recommend mixing 1/3 baking soda with 2/3 pumice by polishing gently.
• To protect the marble against stains, after having washed it beforehand, we recommend applying a coat of beeswax and polishing gently with a soft cloth. Or use a specific product marble.