CRAIE STUDIO

Panier II Basket Bag in Doum Palm Tree Leaves/Leather

Gold-Coloured
SIZE ONE SIZE
1
Product Description

Panier II Basket Bag in Doum Palm Tree Leaves/Leather, gold-coloured, CRAIE STUDIO

Panier basket bag crafted from doum palm tree leaves and leather with a gold pouch. The timeless basket bag gets a chic makeover with boho-inspired details and practical features. Handles and shoulder strap match the little press-stud pouch.
Product details
 •  Type of bag: tote bag
 •  Suitable for the beach
 •  Carry over the shoulder
 •  Carry in your hand
 •  Handles
 •  Main fastening: buckle
 •  This basket bag is hand-woven by artisans in the Fès region of Morocco from natural, undyed doum palm tree leaves. Each and every fibre is a slightly different shade of beige, with grey and green tones, giving the bag a textured look. The colour of the fibre may lighten in sunlight. It's the hand-woven aspect of this basket bag that gives it all its charm, achieving an irregular finish making each carefully selected piece unique.
 •  Artisanal craftsmanship
 •  Size: 38 x 26 x 13cm
 •  A little notebook stamped with the brand's logo comes free with this bag.

Fabric content and care advice
 •  60% doum palm tree leaves, 40% leather
 •  Please refer to the care instructions on the product label

Colours Gold-Coloured
Sizes ONE SIZE
14 45488.7486236458 252 PRODUCTION