CRAIE STUDIO

Nano Panier II Mini Basket Bag in Doum Palm Tree Leaves/Leather

Camel
SIZE ONE SIZE
1
Product Description

Nano Panier II Mini Basket Bag in Doum Palm Tree Leaves/Leather, camel, CRAIE STUDIO

Nano Panier basket bag crafted in doum palm tree leaves and leather with a tan pouch. The timeless basket bag gets a chic style update with boho-inspired details and practical features, in a compact size that's just perfect for a girl's everyday essentials.
Product details
 •  Type of bag: tote bag
 •  Suitable for the beach
 •  Carry over the shoulder
 •  Carry in your hand
 •  Handles
 •  Main fastening: buckle
 •  Size: 10 x 17 x 3cm
 •  A little notebook stamped with the brand's logo comes free with this bag.

Fabric content and care advice
 •  60% doum palm tree leaves, 40% leather
 •  Please refer to the care instructions on the product label

Colours Camel
Sizes ONE SIZE
22 45488.7486236458 172 PRODUCTION