• Children can download the LEGO Hidden Side app, then point a smartphone or tablet at their building to scan The Ghost Train and bring it to life. Move the phone around to discover an ever-changing environment hidden around the model.
• This toy including an augmented reality application includes 5 characters: the hero Jack Davids and the heroine Parker L. Jackson (each with a smartphone), J.B. the talented scientist, the counter employee Ms. Santos and Chuck the controller.
• The ghost train includes many fun features, such as ghost wings that deploy with a lever, a room to remove the ghosts that haunt Ms. Santos and a "disenchanting" cannon to fight ghosts and give the station back a normal appearance.
• Set in the fictional town of Newbury, where abominable ghosts have decided to haunt locals and buildings, Lego Hidden Side toys provide children with exciting ghost-hunting adventures that combine physical Lego models with an experience of fully interactive augmented reality game.
• Kids can build and play with the physical set, then bring it to life by interacting with the augmented reality app.
• Using the LEGO Hidden Side app is like watching through a window a fun and spooky hidden world, with mysteries to solve, ghosts to capture and a new ghost leader, such as The Bawa, to defeat in each model..
• The augmented reality experience requires the use of a phone (not included). The application is compatible with a selection of iOS and Android devices. To check compatibility, visit: www.LEGO.com/devicecheck. Parents' authorisation is required to be able to connect.
• Ghost train and station are over 4 '' (14cm) high, 6 '' (15cm) wide and 6 '' (61cm) long when haunted.
Age: Starting from 8 years
Note! Choking hazard. Includes small parts.