This building toy for kids is full of cool details to kick-start hours of imaginative play. The shrimp sign can pull away from the shack and change from normal to haunted. The two hero minifigures, each with his and her own smartphone, a haunted head chef and server, plus shack guest and cute ghost dog figure inspire role-play fun. As for the kitchen, it becomes fully interactive when viewed through the Hidden Side app.
• Download the Lego Hidden Side app, then point a phone at the Shrimp Shack Attack and bring it to life. Move the phone around to explore the ever-changing environment around the model.
• This augmented reality toy includes 6 figures: the hero Jack Davids and the heroine Parker L. Jackson (each with a smartphone), Chef Enzo with two knives, Sally with a tray and a cup, and client Ronny, as well as Spencer, the ghost dog of Jack Davids.
• The haunted restaurant to build includes a formidable kart for 2 figures, a very detailed kitchen and a large sign in the shape of a shrimp which can be detached and become haunted..
• Based in the fictional town of Newbury, where abominable ghosts have decided to haunt locals and buildings, Lego Hidden Side toys provide children with exciting ghost-hunting adventures that combine physical Lego models with an experience of fully interactive augmented reality game.
• Kids can build and play with the physical set, then bring it to life by interacting with the augmented reality app.
• Using the Lego Hidden Side app is like watching through a window a cool and spooky hidden world, with mysteries to solve, ghosts to capture and a new ghost leader, such as Anomalo, to defeat in each set.
• The augmented reality experience requires the use of a tablet or smartphone (not included). The application is compatible with a selection of iOS and Android devices. To check compatibility: www.LEGO.com/devicecheck. Parents' authorisation is required to be able to connect.
• Restaurant measures over 7" (19cm) high, 12"(32cm) wide and 3" (10cm) deep when haunted.
Age: Starting from 8 years
Note! Choking hazard. Includes small parts.