El Fuego’s truck has working rear suspension, so kids can try cool stunts and jumps. Or they can join hero Jack Davids and his ghost dog figure, Spencer, on the back of the truck, using the toy cannon to de-haunt the two bikers riding on their 3-wheel motorcycle chopper. There's simply no limit to the creative play possibilities.
• Download the Lego Hidden Side app then orient a smartphone or tablet on their construction to scan The Ghost Hunter Quad and bring it to life. Moving the phone allows you to explore the constantly changing environment around the model.
• This toy including an augmented reality app includes 4 minifigures: the hero Jack Davids, the stuntman El Fuego, the biker Dwayne and the biker Joey, as well as Spencer, the ghost dog of Jack Davids, to play ghost hunters in the physical world and in the augmented reality application.
• The build model includes a stunt quad with rear suspension, a cabin that can accommodate 2 minifigures and a rear-mounted cannon, plus an incredible 3-wheeled chopper motorcycle for 2 minifigures.
• Set in the fictional town of Newbury, where abominable ghosts have decided to haunt locals and buildings, Lego Hidden Side toys provide children with exciting ghost-hunting adventures that combine physical Lego models with an experience of fully interactive augmented reality game.
• Kids can build and play with the physical set, then bring it to life by interacting with the augmented reality app.
• Using the Lego Hidden Side app is like watching through a window a cool and spooky hidden world, with mysteries to solve, ghosts to capture and a new ghost leader, such as Samuel Mason, to defeat in each model..
• The augmented reality experience requires the use of a phone (not included). The application is compatible with a selection of iOS and Android devices. To check compatibility: www.LEGO.com/devicecheck. Parents' authorisation is required to be able to connect.
• The ghost hunter quad measures over 3" (10cm) high, 4" (10cm) wide and 6" (17cm) long..
Age: Starting from 8 years
Note! Choking hazard. Includes small parts