The pirate ship floats and the large cannon fires water.
• The pirate ship floats and CANNOT be equipped with a submersible motor.
• An integrated air chamber inside the boat prevents it from sinking, even if it is completely filled up with water.
• In order to ensure that its position in the water is as stable as possible, it is recommended that all small parts are placed in the centre of the ship.
• There is space in the crow's nest mast for a 1.2.3 figure seated (also fits 1.2.3 child figures).
• An additional 1.2.3 figure (1.2.3 child figure also possible) can be placed behind the turning wheel.
• This space also has a clamping function for the figure, meaning that it stays securely positioned even in stormy seas.
• The cannon must be removed from the holder on the ship to spray water.
• Pulling the rod backwards with the spray opening submersed in water sucks the water in. If the rod is then pushed forward again, the water is pressed out of the spray opening.
• The cannon can be removed for cleaning and drying.
Recommended for ages 1.5+.
• 2 figures
• 1 treasure chest
• 1 bird
• 29 x 13 x 14cm