The latest version of the One Baby Carrier is even softer and more flexible than the its predecessor, allowing you to carry your child in the optimal, natural position. The seat section has a greater maximum width, and there is additional support for your child's head.
Fully adjustable, the baby carrier can be optimised to suit your height and that of your baby, from birth onwards. The Baby Carrier One is a natural and pleasant carrying solution that allows you to give your baby the proximity he / she needs and to strengthen the parent-child bond from birth. Its versatility and ease of use has made it the most popular baby carrier in the Baby Bjorn range.
Its soft fabric gives you the feeling of carrying your baby in a natural position, with a C-shaped back. Your child can sit comfortably, completely safe while your hands are kept free! While using the One Baby Carrier, you can easily and safely alternate the different possible carrying positions on your front and back.
The height, seat and headrest are all fully adjustable. The baby carrier can be adapted to the child's age, changing needs and the size of the person wearing it.
The Baby Carrier One features a wide, sturdy waistband and padded shoulder straps, which relieve pressure on the back and shoulders, and promote comfort from birth to three years of age.
Improved features of the new design include:
• Ergonomic, soft and comfortable wearing
• Height and width of seat fully adjustable
• Suitable for carrying a baby or child aged 0-3 years, either facing in or out, or carried on the wearer's back
The Baby Carrier One is entirely adjustable and offers full freedom. The height, seat and headrest are all fully adjustable. The baby carrier can be adapted to the child's age, changing needs and the size of the person wearing it. The baby carrier can therefore be used by people of different shapes and sizes: it responds perfectly to your needs and those of your child.
For carrying at 0-3 years, with baby facing towards or away from you or carried on your back
The baby carrier is suitable for carrying from birth to 3 years old. It evolves in step with your child's earliest developmental stages. Use the high position for your newborn: carry infants under 5 months turned towards you and high enough to kiss him or her on the head.. After 5 months, if your baby is ready, you can turn him or her to face outwards. From 12 months, you can carry the child on your back.
4 carrying positions on the front or back
• Integrated support for newborns
• Ergonomic position
• Thanks to the fully adjustable wide seat, your child's hips are in a comfortable and natural position..
• Padded shoulder straps for optimal carrying comfort
• The generously padded shoulder straps increases wearing comfort.
• a belt provides relief for the shoulders and back
• The wide, strong belt relieves pressure very effectively and provides ergonomic comfort.
The headrest protects your infant and provides adequate support until the muscles of the neck are sufficiently developed to hold his or her head straight.. When the child is older, you can also unfold the headrest while sitting or sleeping in the baby carrier.. It can be easily unfolded or folded. You can also adjust the firmness of the support.
Carrying on back when the child is bigger:
When your child gains weight, it is more comfortable for you to wear him or her on your back. However, we advise you to wait until the age of 12 months to carry your child on the back, where you cannot monitor him or her the same way.
Safe and practical back-wearing
When your child is positioned in front of you, you can easily move the entire carrier from your front to your back. You can do this comfortably by yourself. Thanks to the structure of the baby carrier, your child stays safe when you transfer him on the back
Carrying system respects the hips
The International Hip Dysplasia Institute has tested the One Baby Carrier and has recognized it as a "safe for the hips" product. In other words, this product correctly supports your baby's hips. t promotes correct development of the hip joint, a very important aspect for your child during the first months of life..
Materials adapted for babies
All our baby carriers are free of harmful substances and certified by Oeko-Tex 100 ®, class I for baby products.
Age: birth to 3 years.
Min. 3.5 kg/53 cm
Max. 15 kg/100 cm
• Minimum age for outward-facing position: 5 months
• Maximum weight for outward-facing position: 12kg
• From 3.5 to 4.5 kg, use the leg straps to tighten the leg opening.
• Cotton blend
• Main fabric: 60% cotton, 40% polyester
• Padding: 100% cotton
• Waistband lining: 100% polyester
• Padding: 100 % polyester (body), 90% polyester and 10% polyuréthane foam (straps)
Machine wash at 40 °C. Wash separately with a mild bleach-free detergent. Do not tumble dry.
The Baby Carrier One complies with safety standards EN13209-2:2015, ASTM F2236 et CPSIA 2008 (United States).
• This STANDARD 100 certified product by OEKO-TEX® - certificate n ° CQ 1102/4 IFTH follows a certified and controlled manufacturing process, respectful of your skin.
• The STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® is the first label that meets the needs of consumers in terms of human ecology. It guarantees the absence of harmful substances or those potentially presenting a risk to health.