MAISON PÈRE, a
ready-to-wear women's label created in 2014 by Camille Omerin, revisits the
wardrobe by combining a contemporary look with subtle details. Decoration is
this brand's strong point. On this occasion,
MAISON PÈRE has designed a lounge for La Redoute Interiors, a
collaboration that mixes audacity and creativity. Playing with celadon blue and
striking brass finishes, contrasting velvet and cut crystal; MAISON PÈRE
creates an elegant collection of furniture.
- MDF top inlaid with walnut marquetry, nitrocellulose varnish finish
- steel-rimmed trays with brass finish
- steel tube base with matte black empxy lacquer finish.
- Ends of the feet in steel, with a brass finish.
- Plastic feet.
- self-assembly required
- home delivery
- Width : 140cm
- Height : 31"
- Depth : 30cm
- Height between the 2 tiers : 46cm.
- 2 parcels
- L57.3 x H9.5 x D34 cm, 4 kg
- L148 x H12 x D38 cm, 21.5 kg