- Aged black lacquered steel for a hand-crafted look
- Solid joined and oiled oak top
- Seats 4 people
- Built-in protection pads
- Sled-style base
- Oiled finish for easy care
Materials: Steel with a black epoxy lacquer coating in an untreated finish, Solid joined and oiled oak
Dimensions (cm): L140 x H76 x D80cm
Package weight: 1 parcel, 29.8kg
Assembly: Self assembly required
This furniture features an oiled finish which makes the natural wood grain and its warmth stand out. It is therefore possible to feel the wood grain. To preserve its look and natural properties, this furniture should be maintained regularly.
- Oil your furniture at least once a year with paraffin oil or vaseline in order to seal the pores of the wood and make it less sensitive to variations in humidity levels.
- If used in very warm or very humid conditions, re-apply oil more often.
- After each application, allow the wood to absorb the oil before using it.
- Dust regularly with a dry cloth.
- Clean with a damp cloth.
- In case of stubborn stains, polish with fine sandpaper, then re-apply oil.
- Do not use cleaning agents with a solvent or abrasive base.