The Timba designer-look wooden highchair from Safety First adjusts to fit your growing child and can be used from the ages of 6 months to 10 years!
The Timba fully adjustable wooden highchair from Safety First is the perfect height, with a comfortable cushion so baby can join in with the rest of the family at mealtimes.
It comes fully equipped with a removable cushion, tray and harness.
Benefits of the Timba highchair from Safety First:
- Ideal for family meals.
- Suitable for children aged 6 months to 10 years (3-in-1 chair): the seat and foot rest can be adjusted to suit the child's size.
- Quick and easy to switch from one position to another.
- Removable tray to make it easy to put your child in their seat.
- The 3-point harness keeps your child safe and well supported, whether they're 6 months or 3 years old.
- Harness can be removed as your child grows.
- The legs can be adjusted individually to account for uneven floors and maintain excellent stability.
Features of Timba highchair from Safety First:
- Suitable from 6 months.
- Up to 10 years (30kg max).
- Hevea and pine chair.
- Cushion included for optimal comfort.
- 3-point harness for safety.
- Removable safety harness.
- Individually adjustable legs.
- Cushion is machine washable at 30°C.
Size: L 47.2cm x H 87cm x D 56cm.
- Weight: 7.5kg.
- Colour: wood.
Warning: never leave a child in a highchair unattended.
Varnish complies with the EN 1498 standard.