The Auto Close door and stair safety gate from Safety 1ST ensures maximum safety for your child.
The locking system means that children won't be able to open the gate but adults will be able to open it easily
Features of safety gate:
- fixes using a pressure fit between 2 walls or in a door frame, with no drilling required. - 4 fitting points. Quick installation : pads provided so that your walls are not damaged.
- can be opened one-handed.
- opens in both directions but can be limited to just one direction.
- extra wide fit. For openings from 73 to 80cm wide without extensions, and up to 136 with extensions.
- 3 metal extensions can be added in different sizes (7, 14 and 28cm). Sold separately.
- Secur Tech® technology : a visual indicator (red/green) shows you whether the gate is properly closed.
- closes automatically no matter how far open it is.
- double locking option.
- for home use only.
- designed for children aged 6 to 24 months.
- do not leave your child unattended
- complies with the latest applicable Auto Close safety requirements (2012) NF EN1930 : 2012
Size L x H :73 x 73 to 80cm
We recommend installing two gates : one at the top and the other at the bottom of the stairs.
WARNING : incorrectly assembling or positioning this safety gate could be dangerous.
WARNING: this safety gate should not be mounted across window openings.